The Student News Site of Osage Trail Middle School

OTMS Falcon Flyer

OTMS Falcon Flyer

OTMS Falcon Flyer

OTMS Falcon Flyer

Yearbooks are selling fast

The yearbook that students in OTMS Productions have created is currently on sale for $25. Students have made an effort to include as many students as possible in the 64 page book.

The theme this year is centered around a composition notebook that uses sticky notes and tabs. Designers wanted the book to look like a middle school student’s own notebook.

Abbigayle Betterton, a 8th grader on the Navigator team, liked the yearbook idea this year. She is in OTMS Productions II and helped design multiple pages: girls’ wrestling, track, and NJHS.

“I think that the yearbook this year is pretty cool, maybe better than last year; I like the whole notebook look,” Betterton said.

Kayce Larson is an eighth grader on the Navigators team. She also did a lot with the yearbook and in Production II. She feels like buying a yearbook is important.

“People get to see everything that happened during the school year, and they can look back at the memories and show future friends and family,” Larson said.

Currently, there are about 95 yearbooks left to buy. Many students have been pre-ordering the yearbook. When sales were like this two years ago, the yearbooks sold out before the last day of school (which is usually when yearbooks are distributed to students).

Orders can be placed in the front office or with Ms. Woodward in room 222 using cash or a check. Credit cards can be used through the yearbookordercenter.com site using code 3159. A small convenience fee is charged using this site.